Lossiemouth FC Child Wellbeing and Protection Policies
Child Protection Officer
Lossiemouth Football Club has appointed the following persons to the post of Child Protection Officer and assistant. As you will see both have passed all relevant courses required for the roles.
- Laura Williams (mobile: 07817642086): LFC Child Protection and Wellbeing Officer.
- Lisa Dow: LFC Deputy Child Protection and Wellbeing Officer.
Laura has been a teacher for 36 years; she initially completed a Safeguarding and Child Protection Workshop. As that expired after three years, she completed the on-line CWSF on 010519. As mandated by the SFA, she has completed the Children’s wellbeing and protection officers’ course and attends all mandated SFA Child Wellbeing meetings. She also has a signed Terms of Reference, also an SFA requirement. Lisa has completed the same courses as Laura.
Read official announcement: Child Protection Officers appointed.
Lossiemouth FC Child Wellbeing and Protection in Scottish Football Policies, Procedures and Safeguards 3.3
- CONCERN RECORDING
- CONSENT FORM – U13 PLAYERS
- CONSENT FORM – U18 PLAYERS
- TRIPS AWAY FROM HOME(INCLUDING OVERNIGHT STAYS)
- SAFE USE OF CHANGING FACILITIES
- TRANSPORTING CHILDREN
- COLLECTIONS BY PARENT/CARER
- PLANNING & ORGANISATION: ADULT TO CHILD RATIOS ADVICE
- CHILDREN’S HEALTH: FIRST AID AND THE TREATMENT OF INJURIES
- CHILDREN WITH ALLERGIES
- ICT & SOCIAL MEDIA
- CELEBRATION & COMMUNICATION: SAFE USE OF IMAGES OF U18 PLAYERS
- REVIEW OF THE MANAGEMENT OF CONCERNS PROCEDURE
- RESPONDING TO CONCERNS ABOUT THE CONDUCT OF AN ADULT PROCEDURE FLOWCHART
- RESPONDING TO CONCERNS ABOUT THE CONDUCT OF AN ADULT PROCEDURE
- RESPONDING TO CONCERNS ABOUT A CHILD PROCEDURE FLOWCHART
- ANTI BULLYING GUIDELINES
- UNACCEPTABLE CONDUCT
- CODE OF CONDUCT FOR SAFEGuARDING CHILDREN’S WELLBEING
- ANTI-BULLYING POLICY STATEMENT
- CHILD PROTECTION POLICY STATEMENT
- CHILDREN’S RIGHTS POLICY STATEMENT