Environmental Health Policies
Lossiemouth Football Club endeavors to be an ‘Environmentally Friendly’ organisation.
The Club is conscious of the need to reduce waste and recycle wherever practicable. As such, the Club strives to pay particular attention to:
- Reducing stationery, packing and office consumables consumption.
- .Recycling/re-using internal company stationery, packaging, electrical & white goods, playing and training kit and all consumables wherever practicable.
- Reducing non-renewable energy in all areas of Grant Park .
- Increasing the use of alternatives to hazardous chemicals, materials and substances that are more readily bio-degradable or have less impact on the environment.
- Training our staff in environmental awareness as appropriate.
- Procuring products from sustainable sources wherever possible.
- Managing waste streams effectively and reducing the amount of waste going to landfill.
- Using the best available techniques to reduce emissions to air and water.
- Adopt best practice in an endeavor to reduce the impact of our activities on the environment.