Lossiemouth Football Club recognises the special bond between the Club and its supporters. It also recognises and respects the invaluable contribution the supporters make to the life of the Club and consequently to the wider community, and as such, LFC makes every effort to ensure that its policies and practices are open, accessible and communicated as effectively as possible with all its supporters.
The Club will conduct an annual review of its Customer Charter and associated activities, and make changes as appropriate in line with the guidance from relevant governing bodies and in line with any new applicable legislation. Documentary evidence of this shall be included in the Club’s audit submission.
- Away Support
- Loyalty and Membership
- Consultation and Information
- Staff Conduct
- Customer Service
Lossiemouth Football Club continues to strive to make wider access available to matches by offering the following:
- The Club offers a broad range of ticket prices. From single match tickets and season tickets; a wide range of tickets and prices are available to all of our supporters.
- Concessions are available for senior citizens over 60 years of age, for all junior supporters under the age of 16, disabled supporters
- Support for visually impaired supporters; disabled supporters and their carers are also available. Special areas are provided for disabled supporters and their carers for both home and away matches, providing flat access from access gate into the stadium. All carers gain access to the stadium free of charge.
- Comprehensive Match reports are published on Lossiemouth FC’s website for fans unable to attend matches. LFC have also hired a part time assistant to place edited match reports and photographs on the website etc.
- The Club offers free or reduced admission to replays of abandoned games. If a match is abandoned after spectators are admitted to the ground but before kick-off, ticket holders are entitled to free admission to the rearranged match or a total refund. If a match is abandoned after kick-off spectators are entitled to reduced admission charge to the re¬arranged match.
- Admission prices for Cup competitions are announced to support following discussions between the clubs. Tickets for Cup matches are
- Usually offered to season ticket holders and official supporters clubs in the first instance, and then to the general public.
- The Club lets under 16s in free if accompanied by an adult every season, to encourage local children’s attendance and interaction with LFC.
- The Club reduced walk-up prices in our game v Fraserburgh in September 09 with adults reduced to £4 and U16 being admitted free of charge
- The Club donated more strips and weatherproof suits to two local primary schools. Donations to scouting groups 08/09; again to encourage local children’s attendance and interaction with LFC.
- As a general rule, ticket refunds are only issued in exceptional circumstances and at the discretion of the Club. For full details of the Club’s Refund Policy please contact the Secretary on 01343 813328.
- The Club offer customers the option to purchase season tickets by paying £2 less than walk up prices.
Lossiemouth Football Club will endeavour to, provide a safe, trouble free environment for all spectators and provide a quality service through our turnstile staff, catering outlets, stewards, Police and LFC staff. In return Lossiemouth Football Club expects spectators to refrain from using foul and abusive language, taunts or gestures of a racist, sectarian or obscene nature and to inform members of the security staff regarding anyone flaunting the above.
LFC fully comply with Moray Council and SFA/SFL health and safety regulations/requirements in relation to crowd safety and control.
LFC have initiated a text service on matchdays; any fan can text directly to our Secretary with details of any incidence of concern requiring immediate attention; ensuring fans can raise issues without drawing attention to them.
LFC continually communicate with their chosen stewards, raising any known issues prior to and following the match.
The Club’s supporters are allocated tickets for away matches as follows; tickets go on sale to the general public. The host club determines the cost of these tickets, sometimes in consultation with LFC as appropriate.
LFC does not charge admission prices to supporters of a visiting club, which are higher than those charged to our own supporters for comparable accommodation. In particular, our concessionary rates are offered to senior citizens and junior supporters of visiting clubs.
The Club abides by the SFL/SFA rules governing the allocation of tickets to visiting clubs.
Loyalty and Membership
Season ticket holders are also entitled to reduced rates within Corporate Hospitality.
The Club runs a membership scheme for junior supporters – and an opportunity to be chosen as a match-day mascot / ball boy/girls at home games a chance to be a ball boy/girl, and also at selected SHFL away games.
Consultation and Information
The Club consults supporters on a regular basis through supporters’ club meetings and web sites
The Club regularly communicates with sponsors, local authorities and other interested parties.
The Club gives the earliest possible notice of any changes to its ticketing policy and the reasons for the changes.
The Club communicates with its supporter base on a regular basis through the production of a match-day programme, LFC website, regular mail shots and ongoing press and media releases.
The Club communicates with its supporters regarding new replica strip designs and prospective launch dates.
Future details of the next intended change of kits will be made available from the Club Shop.
The Club offers refunds on merchandise in accordance with its legal obligations.